Safety Is The New Luxury
Spa Concepts is taking the following measures to keep you and our staff safe and healthy during your visit. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented time together.
OUR CURRENT COVID POLICIES AS OF FEBRUARY 21, 2022
- Considering that no indoor environment can be guaranteed 100% safe from contracting Covid, we highly recommended wearing a mask; however, wearing a mask is optional for both guests and employees.
- We are currently serving beverages and spa lunches (for packages that include a spa lunch).
- All service providers wash and sanitize their hands before and after every service.
- All service areas and re-usable tools are cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our spas.
- We are practicing physical distancing to the extent possible, except for guests who request to have services with each other. If you would like a semi-private area, please request one when making your appointment. All requests will be accommodated to the extent possible.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have COVID symptoms or are living with anyone sick or quarantined.
OUR CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment results in a vacant appointment time that may or may not be able to be rebooked, depending on demand and when the appointment is cancelled. In consideration of other guests and the livelihoods of our employees, please give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of the flu or of COVID-19, or live with someone who has these conditions, please let us know but do not come into the spa. Cancellation fees will be waived for anyone experiencing or living with someone who has COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms. Abuse of this policy will impact your ability to book services with us in the future, unless paid for in full prior to the service.