We would love to welcome you to our Spa Concepts tribe. We seek fun, creative individuals who work hard, play hard, and live and breathe teamwork.
Our Serious side:
We are a dedicated group of professionals who believe we achieve more when we work together.
We believe that success comes from hard work, and we love to learn new things.
We respect boundaries and embrace diversity.
We hold ourselves accountable for our mistakes, learning from them to become better people.
We praise, we mentor, we communicate.
Our Playful side:
We believe laughter is therapy.
We believe in the rejuvenating power of nature.
We love coffee runs and happy hours!
We have amazing creative energy.
We keep it light.
We are serious about our karaoke.
We are a spa family. We play together after hours. We welcome new family members with open arms.
You could work anywhere, so why work for Spa Concepts?
- Do you want to build a career doing what you love?
- Do you want to work in a fun, outgoing, team-based work environment?
- Do you have a desire to constantly grow personally and professionally?
Spa Concepts is an AVEDA Day Spa and Salon. We have a fun, high energy, and team-based work environment. Our stylists, service providers, managers, and Guest Services Team are dedicated to trend, style, beauty, and wellness. We offer impeccable customer service and we’re backed by an amazing brand. Our commitment to quality and the guest experience are the reason we have consistently been voted the Best Day Spa in the Shreveport-Bossier area. With three highly successful locations in the Shreveport-Bossier area, we are always looking for exceptional people that want to realize their full potential.
Here are some reasons you want to be part of the Spa Concepts team:
- Work for companies with strong name recognition and a stellar reputation in the salon and spa industry (Spa Concepts locally and AVEDA globally)
- A huge existing client base
- Highly rated on Google and Facebook
- Award winning teams and professionals
- Longevity – we have been in business since 2003
- A fulfilling career path with opportunity for advancement
- A paid, new talent, one-on-one training program for those just getting started in their career
- Paid training for those coming from another salon, spa, or booth-rent situation
- A stream of new clients to build your clientele
- Onsite and offsite continuing education and training
- Access to AVEDA’s amazing network, including AVEDA’s professional educators and educational opportunities
- Marketing and advertising you through social media, email, billboards, off site events, and other media
- Full front desk support staff to make and manage appointments
- Software to book and keep up with your guests and careers
- An attendant to wash towels and sheets and stock your cabinets
- Complimentary beverages for your clients
- We collect and submit federal, state, and payroll taxes on your behalf
- We pay half the FICA taxes on your tips
- Guaranteed pay for three months after completing our training programs
- Competitive service commissions
- Retail commission bonuses
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules for work/life balance
- Product and service discounts
- Vision, dental, life, and disability plans offered
- Feel good about the all-natural and organic plant-based products you use daily
- A beautiful work environment you can be proud to work at
- Colleagues who care about you personally and professionally
What we expect from you
- A positive attitude and thirst for learning
- Continuous desire to achieve your best work and grow
- A commitment to team work
- A willingness to adhere to Spa Concepts policies and procedures
- Impeccable customer service
Let us know if you are interested in joining our team of Aveda professionals. Fill out the form below and someone from our recruiting team will be in touch.